- Software testing and analysis
- Domain-specific languages
- Architectural styles and dsign patterns
- Servic-oriented architectures
- Software fault tolerance
- Evaluation and optimization of software quality attributes
- Distrubuted and adaptive systems
Selected Recent Publications
- Mustafa Gokceoglu, Hasan Sozer,
Automated Defect Prioritization based on Defects Resolved at Various Project Periods.
Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 179, pp. 110993, 2021.
- O. Orsan Ozener, Hasan Sozer,
An Effective Formulation of the Multi-Criteria Test Suite Minimization Problem.
Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 168, pp. 110632, 2020.
- A. Esat Genc, Hasan Sozer, M. Furkan Kirac, Baris Aktemur,
ADVISOR: An Adjustable Framework for Test Oracle Automation of Visual Output Systems.
IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol. 69, No. 3, pp. 1050-1063, 2020.
- Merve Astekin, Harun Zengin, Hasan Sozer,
DILAF: A Framework for Distributed Analysis of Large-Scale System Logs for Anomaly Detection.
Software: Practice and Experience, Vol. 49, No. 2, pp. 153-170, 2019.
- Ceren Sahin Gebizli, Abdulhadi Kirkici, Hasan Sozer,
Increasing test efficiency by risk-driven model-based testing.
Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 144, pp. 356-365, 2018.